Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Athiest Hoised by Her Own Petard.

on carm today, March 24, 11.

Backup, my candidate for the greatest journalist in Birmingham (he who hath ears to hear...)

says:

and it seems all the open and fair forums on the internet are dominated by atheists, does this mean we control the debate in the free arena of ideas?

Theists only seem to be able to compete if they can control the dialogue.

Is this a sign that their position is weak?
I point out the things I say on Atheist watch how I've proved that atheists roaming the net mock and ridicule and another one pops up and says:


Originally Posted by LibertarianSara View Post
By definition, ridiculous beliefs are worthy of ridicule. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ridiculous

I'm sorry you haven't grasped that meta. If you don't want people to make fun of your silly ideas, change them.


I say:

O really little unread head? How is it then that when I Richard your silly garbage and illiterate prattler of atheists everyone goes "you are so insulting. we don't like you you have to insult people1" boooo hooooo! bOOOO HOOOOO!


Here's an old saying you should look up "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." get it? do you? can your little unread head understand what that means?

It means you are the one with the stupid ideas. I am riduling you to make you get over your dumb unread unlearned silly ideas. understand?


if you can do it me why can't I do it to you> why should you be the one to define what the silly idea is?

No comments: